- Non-profit executive laid off after uncovering widespread fraud being committed by the organization.
- Represented whistleblower against a Fortune 500 Company.
- Represented school administrator whose reputation was tarnished after he contested wrongdoing within his school.
- Pharmacist fired after uncovering and refusing to participate in Medicare/Medicaid fraud.
- Obtained judgment for parents of children seeking services from their school district.
- Protected a parent’s right to educate his child in a religious school.
- Protected right of employee fired for reporting immigration violations.
- Obtained compensation for employee fired for refusing to participate in immigration violations
- Argued case before Court of Appeals establishing standards for sexual harassment
- Representing 3 women offered promotions in exchange for sex by a school President.
- Woman groped by her co-worker was forced to quit her job after her employer ignored her complaints.
- Woman harassed after hours repeatedly by her boss at a Fortune 500 Company.
- Representing woman against multi-million dollar corporation fired on false pretenses after reporting boss who exposed himself
- Teenager subjected to sexual banter by co-worker.
- Woman forced to have sexual relationship with boss to keep her job.
RACE DISCRIMINATION & HARASSMENT
- Represented employee who witnessed and stood up for African-American employee subjected to racial slurs.
- Group of workers denied lucrative assignments and called racial names by their managers.
- Returning Iraq/Afghanistan veteran employed by Fortune 500 Company is denied promotions and forced to work in the presence of racial slurs.
- Senior management level employee given heavier workload than others then terminated for poor work performance.
- Out-of-state employee received compensation for years of unpaid overtime.
- Trucker forced to drive more hours than permitted by regulations.
IMMIGRANTS/NATIONAL ORIGIN DISCRIMINATION
- Non-US born hourly worker subjected to slurs based on his national origin.
- US-born Hispanic employee subjected to slurs and denied promotion.
- Scientist wrongfully terminated after generating millions in states for his employer, a global manufacturer
- Professional fired and replaced by younger employee.
- 20+ year veteran employee at manufacturing plant fired and replaced by younger employee.
- 20+ year restaurant general manager fired because of his age
GLASS CEILING/SEX DISCRIMINATION
- Woman executive subjected to disparate treatment by VP at major Ohio employer.
FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE
- Call center employee wrongfully denied family and medical leave.