Columbus Discrimination Lawyer
Your employer is supposed to make decisions about your job based on your performance — the quality of your work, your attitude, and whether you show up on time. If you are treated differently from others because of your gender, race, age, religion, national origin, or disability, your employer is breaking the law.
For effective legal advice, contact a skilled Ohio employment discrimination lawyer at Stepter Law Office today.
Ohio Employment Discrimination
Attorney Rayl L. Stepter
Fighting for Your Rights Since 1993
Ohio attorney Rayl L. Stepter, is a board certified employment law specialist with nearly 30 years of experience representing employees who have suffered all types of illegal workplace discrimination, including:
- Age discrimination – Were you fired and replaced with a younger, less experienced worker?
- Sex discrimination – Is there a glass ceiling at your workplace? Are women repeatedly passed over for promotions and plum assignments?
- Racial discrimination – Are judged by your race, not by your qualifications, abilities, and job performance?
- Disability discrimination – Have you been denied jobs based solely on your disability? Has your employer failed to make accommodations that would allow you to do your job?
- Religious discrimination – Are you being unlawfully prohibited from practicing your religion?
- Ethnicity (country of national origin) – Are you treated differently at work because of your ethnicity or because of your national origin?
Your employer may take actions that are unfair or morally wrong, but which are not illegal. However, if you are discriminated against because you belong to any of the protected classes named above, your civil rights may have been violated, and you should seek the counsel of a skilled employment law attorney.
Learn more: Visit our employment law information center.
From Columbus, Ohio, OH, discrimination lawyer Rayl L. Stepter represents clients throughout Ohio, including the cities of Columbus, Upper Arlington, Dublin, Westerville, Springfield, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Hilliard, and Grove City, OH, as well as residents of Franklin County.