When you have been discriminated against, harassed, or otherwise illegally mistreated at work, you should have a strong advocate at your side to protect your rights. We have the experience, ability, and resources to handle even large, complex cases involving groups of employees. No matter how large or small your case, we know how to get results. From offices in the Polaris area of Columbus, Ohio, employment law attorney Rayl L. Stepter represents clients throughout the state, including the cities of Columbus, Upper Arlington, Dublin, Westerville, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Hilliard, and Grove City, OH, as well as residents of Franklin County. If you live in Columbus, OH and need legal representation, call our law office today.
Columbus, OH Employment Law attorney Rayl Stepter is proud to offer legal representation in the following matters:
- Workplace Discrimination – Columbus, OH
- Workplace Sexual Harassment – Columbus, OH
- Whistleblower – Columbus, OH
- Wrongful Termination – Columbus, OH
- Workplace Retaliation – Columbus, OH
- Age Discrimination – Columbus, OH
- Employment Contracts – Columbus , OH
- Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – Columbys, OH
- Students, Teachers, & Schools – Columbus, OH
- Wage & Hour Law Violations – Columbus, OH
To learn more visit our Employee Law Information Center.
Contact our Franklin County, Ohio law office for a consultation: 614.468.4100